Chevron background

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CYP: The Blog



I’ve tried this blog thing a few times before and unfortunately I never stayed loyal to it. I don’t have high expectations this time either. (Gasp! I just wrote something truthful and uninspiring on a blog that is supposed to promote my craft and talent and be inspiring. I’m already a blog failure.)
Nonetheless, I have a new blog page for Crystal Young Photography and you’re here, right now, reading it. How lucky are you? Now, you have full access to all of those wonderful musings of my mind and a preview of what I'm working on.
So where to begin? I think the last session I blogged over on my personal and neglected blog was probably over a year ago. I certainly couldn’t pick up there. I’d be blogging to the cows came home with all the wonderful clients I’ve had in the last twelve months. (Sigh! I've been blessed and busy.) I suppose the best way to start a first blog post would be to properly introduce myself and my service.
Hi! I’m Crystal and I liked to take photographs.
Now that the introductions are out of the way let’s talk TURKEY (I don’t really know what that saying actually means. I hope it’s not offensive.) Anyway, my service…. (It’s like chasing your tail reading this huh? And you thought about encouraging me to blog more. Admit it, you did! Ha!)
Although, my repertoire of work includes pretty much every stage of life, I primarily focus on High-School Seniors and Teenagers. This is where I feel most inspired, most challenged and most purposeful. And with that said, the first image you see is of my eight year old daughter Lily. (So, I'm a wee bit inconsistent.) I thought it best to be impartial to my clients and use an image in the neutral territory.




This isn’t the most recent example I have. But it’s a favorite of mine. My momma made that sweet dress and headband. It’s nice to see little girls look like little girls and not miniature versions of the cast of Jersey Shore. 

Ok, well that wraps up the debut of CYP: The Blog. Glad you were a part of it. 

***All Images are copyright Crystal Young Photography. Please do  not save, copy or print***

No comments:

Post a Comment