Chevron background

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introducing CYP Seniors 2014

I'm seriously behind on blogging. I really wish I could get all of this more streamlined and keep my website, blogsite more up to date, all of my editing done, and my laundry caught up. I also want to learn to fly, cry only Hershey kisses, and have the body I had at 17. They say I'm a dreamer.

First Senior of 2014 is Marie, and I love-love-love-love her session. So many outfits, so many locations, so many great moments. Marie's style matched my own, and we worked together flawlessly. Senior photography is my speciality. This is what I love more than anything else.















If you're graduating in 2014, now is the time to book your senior session. This is one of the must-have milestones. 

Stay Beautiful,
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment